04/06/09 One more way to contact me
1:36 AM | Author: Tarko
Howdy all?

I hope you're all having an amazing time!

I know I am, browsing, no, LURKING on the internet looking for work.
I had a few replies this morning (Yai), two jobs in India and one in China.

But this is not the reason of this post, I wanted to show you THIS link.

It allows you to send me a sms on my phone. I tested it and it works! I can even reply to your msg and it will show on the webpage.

Please note that this will work as long as I'm staying with my current cell-phone service provider.

Enjoy,

-Tarko

~Knowing is half the battle~
This entry was posted on 1:36 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Comments:

On June 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM , Jeff! Lim said...

http://websms.starhub.com sheesh!! :\